Saturday, December 24, 2005

a small 'abadham'

let me start off with a small 'abadham' i had yesterday.
i had to go to ramesh's house yesterday... after the great linux classes were over, i was standing there at anad, waiting for a bus, with a damned headache and the burning sun to assist me. a 'medical college' bus came and i got in. after some time, the conductor came. my hand went to one of my trouser pockets for the purse... ok, i would've kept it in the other pocket... lemme...take...it....
heck!!!. i shouted, "i want to get down here... forgot to take my purse"...
conductor was happy as he could use his vocabulary at someone...
fine, i got down; the bus left without me.
then only did i feel some weight in the shirt pocket.
heee!!! the purse was grinning at me.
... thank god, i hadnt 'travelled' more than a few 100 mtrs. so started walking towards the bus stop.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home